Monday, April 03, 2006

Okay I give.

I have tried just about everything to get comments on my blog, the last of which was to talk a lot of shit and even that didn't work. My goodness what an attention whore I am (that word will bring the googlers in lmao)

Hey now maybe theres a strategy, big tits, hot asses, and a MILF. lets see that frapper map light up now lmao.

too bad so many will go home disappointed, but then again if they are on here looking for that they are probably used to being alone and disappointed.

Lets see what words of wisdom shall I impart today

well I might as well go back to telling you about myself as that's something to get rid of the google searchers, I wonder if I can get arrested for boring people to death lol.

I am an information junkie, I love news, data, anecdotes just about anything that imparts some kind of knowledge. Even most fictional movies and TV shows have information you can glean from them.

its why I am a bit of a know it all. I hardly know it all but I constantly amaze people with my knowledge of obscure facts and practices and have pretty much become the company expert on everything lol. Look at Mr. Hero with his inflated sense of self worth lol. Anyways that's my story for today, kinda boring I know but what the hell if I was that funny I would be working in Hollywood wouldn't I

razors back

3 Comments:

Blogger Meggy said...

Why do you blog?

I blog just because I need the outlet. The comments are a bonus, that's for sure. It's nice to know someone's reading it and commenting. But even when they don't comment, which is 90% of the time, I still get to spill my guts, which is cathartic for me.

What about you?

9:40 AM  
Blogger razorbeck said...

Interesting question, I suppose I have lead a very guarded life and I am loathe to let too many people see too far into my shell. I have in previouys posts shown more but you would have to dig for them. But you are right I am not much for showing my emotions

As for ranting well I don't really let things crawl under my skin and fester. I have my say, sometimes at maximum volume and then I let it go. Yes I can honestly let things go and not let them bother me, well most things anyways and the rest I just choose to ignore. If you could ask the Irish chick she would confirm this, its one of the things she finds vaguely disturbing about me. I seldom yell and can go from full bore grudge match to freindly as a puppy dog in under 5 minutes. she doesnt understand my ability to just let it go, I always have my say but I don't harp and badger and stay mad for 3 days.

The gyst of which is to say I dont need the catharctic release of spewing my anger on here.

I think I mostly blog to help me put my thoughts in order and to tell someone about my life, I hate secrets so I am slowly sharing mine not that I am over full of them

hmmm very interesting question I guess I will have to think about it more

11:14 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

It is fun to know some one out there is reading your ramblings but really, who gives a shit? If I tried to figure out why I got five hundred hits a day and only 10-20 comments, I would lose my mind. Anyway, it really IS all about me (in this case, all about you) Hi Bo!
BTW, I have plans to redo my "linkage" and you are definitely on the list.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home