Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Hello my sweet young friends, do you have money perhaps you could lend?

Okay I got the song lyric bug from Chris so blame the opening line on her, of course I am a man so nothing is ever my fault.

So anyways I am still being a lazy ass in Arizona. Golf and some light reading. Home cooked meals and laundry service, so yeah I am not in a hurry to go home to the snow.

Not a whole lot new in my life went for a drive in my new truck just for the hell of it

hmm anyways any one bored enough to read this missive feel free to ask any burning questions

Mean while I will enjoy a cold bottle of water in the sun

(diabetes sucks or that would be a cold bottle of beer)

Sean the Obtuse Canadian

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I finally did a blog roll so I can see what month you get around to updating.

Bad blogger!

8:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home