Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi

Chris

Horses have very diverse personalities and it does affect their performance

They call some ponies polite because they refuse to pass other horses so they never win

Some are quitters that will judge their own chances of winning and quit on you

some hate to lose and will give everything they have to win

But yes my fear is he is teaching the horse to quit and therefor lose



Bohica

I call it my horse but I in fact only own a 25% interest in the horse the driver/trainer owns 50% and another guy owns 25%, so the only way I could fire him is to sell my interest or buy his which I just might do. I would prefer to buy his half but we will see

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Didn't realize there was so much going into racing horses. Wow.

10:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home