Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Okay I know I have been a little recalcitrant in my regularly scheduled updates so here goes

Devon cream is looking very good and she looks like she will make a return on investment, she was scheduled to run last weekend but the races were cancelled due to the extreme cold in Alberta. She will likely be running on Saturday but the race card has not been posted yet.

Prairie Ruff n Tuff is not so good he has apparently caught some kind of a virus and is off racing for at least a month and we will have to re-evaluate his potential

The Irish chick has virtually dropped off the face of the earth so no news there

Work is slowly killing me and the weather has turned completely unbearable it was -45 with the windchill this morning

If any one has a spare winning lottery ticket that they don't mind sharing I am willing to be a share holder

Any ways that is my non life in a nutshell

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

BBBRRRRR.. okay now THAT is freakin cold. No wonder the horse is sick. Bring him in your house and share your blankey!

9:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home