Monday, September 19, 2005

Well here I go for another try at this blog thing.

I have been reading other blogs and there seems to be a few different scenarios

1 Laugh at yourself while making humorous anecdotes about your life and the mistakes you made

OR

2 Come up with an idiotic political stance and post rants and ignore all forms of logic in defense of your asinine views

Well my political views are pretty main stream a little of column a and a little of column b

My life is more Bataan death march then comedy central, not that I haven't done some fairly stupid things and have the scar tissue to show for it.

So I guess I will just have to write this blog to serve my own purposes to get some things off my mind and to maybe make things clearer in my mind

I am hopelessly middle class I have never been poor and I have never been rich. I have always had enough money but then I have pretty basic needs and wants.

I drink too much but I have never touched a single drug. That's right I might well be the last greatest square in the history of Canada. I have never so much as taken a single toke on marijuana and I have never wanted to. When I was 12 I watched one of my older friends turned into a drug burn out and I never wanted that. I might be a square asshole but atleast I am not a useless asshole

But please understand I am not preaching and I am not looking for sympathy I am just babbling to hear my own voice. perhaps this blog will trigger some lost memories.

But if you become interested in my blog don't expect a schedule I don't do schedules.

Anyways I will give it a think and start posting the stories of my life as they come to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home