Saturday, September 20, 2008

MY NEW LATEST LEAST FAVOURITE MONTH IS SEPTEMBER

So far the high light of September is that I turned 40
September sucks, so far I have lost a cousin to suicide and am waiting to hear another has succumbed to cancer. They are both younger than I, and from opposite sides of the family.

Funny thing is that as they come from polar opposite sides of my family they had more in common with each other than with I. One as a vetrinarian and the other was studying to be a vetrinarians assistant

one cousin Marie had dissapeared from my life with the death of my aunt and only recently re-established contact through facebook. I last seen her atleast 20 years ago, I wish I had a close family but I don't

My cousin Christine moved far away along time ago, but she wastess away by cancer, a genetic predisposition in my family I await this fate for myself

add to this an employee who took offense at a remark an decided to destroy private property

And tonight I had 2 employees involved in a single vehicle roll over, they are both okay but I seriously question whether the result is worth the cost, regardless of the cost

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

W>T>F>!!!

So glad I visited to be freakin' depressed.

Next year have the tranquilizers ready for your birth month.

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home