Tuesday, December 22, 2009



So hello my sweet young Friend, okay the photo is apropos of nothing but I am sure you don't really care

Devon Cream finished a very close second in her last race of the year in fact I am sure the winning horse is still trying to get her snot out of his ears. The two of them got together and sent a post card to third place something about "wish you were here....already" Horses can be so catty.

Prairie Ruff n Tuff is still sick but he is showing some good promise and we will see but again not till the new year.

I am down to a skeleton crew and I am getting tired of the jump your bones jokes

Not a lot else to say

As always questions will be answered or ignored depending on how I feel

Laters haters

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ok.here's my question. Who are those little tiny people next to you?

8:42 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

That is my Dad and my big brother Wayne. They arent really tiny they are just normal sized. My bro is about 6 foot tall and my dad used to be

12:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home