Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Okay so it has been noted by my one true follower that I haven't been around much lately. Well I have been around I just haven't had anything to say, so this post is probably going every where and no where.

First off the horses are not running yet though sometime early this year they should be.

Secondly like my Canadian goose brethren I have migrated south for the winter, or at least a vacation. I am in the southern US making a lot of noise and crapping all over the golf courses just like my Canadian goose brethren.

Unfortunately I am not in Florida or I might be tempted to look Chris up and see if she really is as brassy in person as claims to be on her blog. Footnote: That is a joke never ever meet casual acquaintances from the internet, only meet online friends in a public and well populated location, never give out too much information. These stupid electronic boxes are full of freaks, I estimate that 1 out of 2 people are freaks and since its not me that only leaves you.

Just after I arrived in the desert south west they had 2.5 inches of rain, this apparently constitutes a major storm and possibly a sign of the end times. I have converted to Zoroastrianism and await our demonic over lords.

Okay that should be enough for a wee while, as ever if you have a question ask it. If you have a smoke, smoke it, just do it outside I don't need your second hand smoke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

While I agree with the whole safe thing yada yada I would be SUPER pissed if you came to my neck of the woods and didn't buy my a beer. (IN a well lit public place so your safety wouldn't be in question) :-)

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

Oh Chris I would always trust you with my virtue and as they say loose lips sink ships. Your reputation would likely survive but mine may take a fatal blow. My halo is still shiny

6:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home