Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Life sucks

I don't want my life anymore, I want to be an anonymous slob free to roam wherever I want. No matter how far I go I can never be anonymous. People may not know my name but unfortunately I can no longer walk anonymously through life. You don't understand, no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, everyone always notices me. If I was only a fat bastard maybe I could walk free unnoticed, but I am a giant fat bastard I can't walk into a single room with out being noticed, with out comment. I just want to disappear, no I am not suicidal just tired of being me.

I would give everything I had to be 6 foot tall and 160 pounds. To be part of the background, un seen, un known.
Christ I am being a fucking whiner so I better go

maybe tonight I will wake up and it is all a bad dream

maybe I will go back to Europe where IM just a crazy foreigner

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hey, I wouldn't leave you guys and John didn't find out about the blog. I just needed to move it as I gave away too much info and got nervous.
I have a new one. See ya there!

9:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home