Tuesday, August 25, 2009




Okay the Heartland Lacey report

She is still retired always will be and it bothers me more than I thought it would. I somehow became more attached than I thought I had, She was my first race horse but oh well shit happens!!

This is a picture of one of my other 2 horses let me introduce you to Prairie Ruff n Tuff he is a 2 year old brown gelding, but his nae race horse mainly based on the fact that he HASN'T been raced yet!!! the trainer he is with seems to think I am made of money as he has been in training for 10 months and still hasn't run a race!! All of this trainers other customers are in the same boat and believe me that ship is about to sink. We are all tired of paying training bills with no return on investment

I might just have to get out of the horse race business as it is too hard on my nerves and it is so far a very expensive hobby

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Awwww. Well you seem to enjoy it and it is better than pissing money away on other shit.

How long DOES it typically take for a horse to be ready to run a race? 10 months doesn't seem that long but than again, the only horses I have known pull a buggy in central park.

6:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home