Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I don't know how to open up

Christine says to post more but that means letting you into my world, I don't know how to. I was raised in a small emotionally unavailable family. plus even though you don't know me, have no way to find me, it would be like betraying confidences. I have been hiding fro the world, my family and mostly myself. I know this but that doesn't make it easier does it. I mean why does a turtle have a shell? because that's where he is comfortable and safe

We all have shells of one variety or another. some are thick and impenetrable. some are thin and fragile. But somewhere in that spectrum is where we all live, or atleast those of us that are reasonably normal and not a head case.

My problem is that my shell is too comfortable, I know all its nooks and crannies and it suits me...sort of.

I suppose I started this blog to explore inwards as I have seen enough of the outwards. Now I just have to find the nerve to open up

perhaps I can just hope Christine is the only one who ever reads it. Its kind of boring and not at all amusing so its hardly going to garner the attention hers does. lol maybe in here I can finally find the anonymity I have been seeking since I was 16. Why anyone wants to be well known let alone famous is beyond me.

anyways I will have to think about it

I will let you know I guess

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

This post was practically a month ago! I know you're out there because you just commented on my blog. Tell us about about your heart, your time, you hopes and dreams, fears. Who you love, why you love them.
I might have to link you on time's fun to encourage you to go for it.
Happy New Year!

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Ok,,I guess I am going to have to tag your shit to get you posting. Hmm, what shall it be...
I may need to make one up just to get some information out of you!

7:37 a.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

TAGGED! Get to work. :-)

7:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home