Friday, March 03, 2006

Have you ever met your soul mate

I have my, soul mate she is a petite Irish brunette with above average intelligence

when me and her are clicking it is the greatest feeling on earth

when me and her aren't clicking it is still the greatest feeling on earth

I love to talk to her when we are getting along and I love to talk to her when we are not getting along

LOL even she doesn't get that one

she wants me to scream and act the idiot like she is used to, I never want to scream at her. No matter what I just want to talk to her.

she may not be mine but I will always be hers

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Sometimes what seems right for one, isn't always right for both. Isn't that sad?

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

hey..what have you been up too? long time no see.

11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home