Tuesday, February 21, 2006



The wee Irish chick and I have changed our relationship a little bit over the last few days, just wish I knew to what. I can't act all jealous and idiotic about her anymore and its working great. I stop myself when I start getting wound up and jealous about her time and now I find talking to her is lighter and easier. I can't claim that I don't get jealous but instead of getting all wound up in it and making myself nuts, I just back off. From my perspective it means things have been far more pleasant, wish I knew how she was feeling about it but for now I will just enjoy.

funny how I never noticed how my own attitudes reflected on the state of affairs, hope I remember this lesson when the time is appropriate.

and make sure you install the virus lol
Sean

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I don't know if the transition from lover to friend is possible. I am giving it a try myself also. I hope it works out

3:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home