Thursday, February 23, 2006

Okay Here Are The Results of today's Wee Quiz

The gold medal goes to..........KRIS

That's right I hate to scare you but the little blonde haired kid in the red sports coat(sewn by my grandma) is none other than me.

Scary isn't it how someone so cute could morph into a giant ugly like me lol

Kris however doesn't have a blog so I have no idea whom she might be

Thanks everyone for playing and those out there with cute kids of their own , don't worry not all of us grew into uglies.lmao

sleep well, love hard, die an ignominious death

sean

razors back

6 Comments:

Blogger maybetomorrow said...

Hi there - so I just spent the time reading your entire blog and it's amazing!!!
Your entries are wonderful - funny, poignant, and beautiful - man, that irish chick really had/has?someone special in you..
Your entry about the trek to northern ontario made me shudder, your words of the irish chick warmed my heart and made me tear, and your thoughts on ireland made me laugh out loud
Your kindergarten picture actually is so similar to mine that I serious had to look closely to see if a 4 year old me was in there - ha - love 70's style
Keep on bloggin please - I really am enjoying it

7:15 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

yup, you were a cutie and still ARE but drat I hate being wrong...

3:17 a.m.  
Blogger Libby said...

i HATE to be wrong, too! hmmm....maybe razor's wrong....this picture WAS taken a long time ago...

10:39 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

Sorry Libby but that red jacket was one of my most favourite posesions when i was a child plus I could show you wore pictures but I would have to scan them in first

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Libby said...

well, ok, razor, i'll believe ya...do you still have that jacket someplace? i would!

3:41 p.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

LOL i would too but my mother was the antithesis of a pack rat there is almost nothing left of my child hood including pictures. the sum total of my child hood will fit into a cereal box, including school yearbooks, i am perfectly placed to disappear

6:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home