Friday, February 17, 2006

I think I figured out why my blog sucks.

My life has'nt been particularily difficult or interesting.
my parents are still married and so are my brother and sister


I do not have any kids but I have a great niece and nephew who I see all the time





I work long hours but my job is interesting and challenging


The reason my blog sucks is because my life does'nt, I am not rich but I have never been poor. I have never really been hurt or sick. I have never been married so I have never been divorced. I dont have children, basically i have the worlds most boring life. lol I am more whitebread than a double loaf of wonderbread.

Ah well I will keep blogging anyways so any of you dont like it too bad quit reading lmao

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Are you kidding? Your life is very interesting. You are a reality show just like the rest of us! The Irish chick, your relationship with your brother, the fact that you have managed to stay single despite a successful job..All good shit! lol
And a great big awwwwww to those cuties! I just want to pinch her little cheeks.
Have a great week Sean.

6:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home