Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why raze a perfectly good house? Because it isnt perfectly good, its older than me heck its older than you(living dangerously teasing a woman about her age) but then Clingons love danger KAPLACHT!

My house predates the records of local authorities but they know it is atleast 81 years old. Its a wee hunk of shit thats falling down around my ears, I have owned it about 15 years and been mortgage free for 10.

Its time it took a permanent dirt nap and a nice little cottage put in its place

If the mood struck me I could spend a fortune on renovations but as the house is old and ugly and I raze houses for a living it seems a natural.

Before you ask

Clingon = 39 and clinging on with both hands lmao

Later Days

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Personally, if I were you, I would just advertise a free kegger at the local university and have the kids trash the entire thing for you. Why pay your workers when kids will do it for free and with pleasure!

7:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home