Thursday, April 17, 2008

So the latest and greatest in the rather sad and boring saga that is my life

Diabetes thing seems well in control, keeping my blood sugar below 10, 5 to 8 is supposedly optimal but I get headaches when mine drops below 8. I have given up beer almost entirely, I have maybe 1 or 2 bottles a week as a treat. I havent had pasta in a month and seldom eat bread. Being a diabetic is a lot like being on the Atkins diet.

I am losing weight though, clothes are fitting better and I am relatively happy

The Irish chick has decided to call it quits and I am well tired of the roller coaster so doesnt look like I am off to Ireland though I am seriously contemplating going on vacation there in the winter. Its a nice place and as far as Europe goes probably the least visited and least populated areas that still speak english. I am not big on crowds and being Canadian, an Irish winter is still a big improvement over a Canadian one.

So thats my story and I am sticking to it.

I hope you had a good trip Chris and got lots of cheese and chocolate

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Well since you and IC are off, I was going to see if you wanted to donate some sperm for a good cause but since you feel you're too old to be a daddy...I will have to scourer blogsville further. Sigh. Oh and you two will be back together...you always are. I think without the drama it gets too boring.

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Terry Stynes said...

hey razor,
this is my third attempt at leaving a message for you!
It's me!
If you get the chance to go to Ireland you should go foe it.
I've heard it's a great place to visit.

3:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home