Monday, March 17, 2008

i have been burning up the test strips for new electronic meter trying to get a handle on my blood sugar. It seems to be all over the place and always much much too high. I am considering not testing anymore just so I don't have to admit how bad it is

I am scared they are going to put me on injectable because of the high readings and if they do that they will take my license.

I have a class semi truck drivers license and I am sure if they put me on injections I will lose it. I don't use it much anymore probably less than 10 times a year but its part of who I am and what I am.

My brother always says "stupidity wins"

I say ignorance is bliss

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Scary. Sorry. Doesn't your doctor have suggestions on how to get it under control just with diet and oral meds?

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

You're going to have to update more often.

How is the sugar going? Is it starting to stablize?

My dad is a diabetic and I know it is a pain in the butt. He happens to be a very non compliant diabetic and I nag the shit out of him...hope I don't need to do that to you too!

8:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home