Friday, March 21, 2008

Okay here goes the next instalment on my sad weird little life


The sugar thing, due to medication and a careful diet I seem to have it under control. its still high but it has leveled off and there are no more over the top spikes and I have in fact started having some results below 10. I am reasonably happy with this especially as it has been less than 1 week.


Don't tell anyone but at the age of 39 I finally ate a whole salad and whats worse I enjoyed it. okay now you know my darkest secret, I ate a salad!!! I am so ashamed

Work appears to be going completely off the rails this year and the amount of work available is going to be limited only by our ability to attract employees.

Does any one want a job in western Canada? I might have to go to Arizona and borrow some of their illegals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

If I hear you're eating tofu next, Im writing you off as a friend.

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home