Monday, June 01, 2009

Okay Updates

First I have pictures of the soapbox derby but I have to find the camera

Paul finished 3rd in a Field of approximately 30 he was undefeated to the very end and lost the A-side finals by a whisker. He is a good wee man and proud as punch, he is already plotting next years campaign

My horse had a disastrous start but managed to make up ground to finish 4th in a field of 8he won a little bit of money but its not much, good thing I havent based my retirement plans around him

On a sadder note one of my fathers horses seems to have a career ending injury and they are contemplating taking her out of the track and perhaps breeding her

So all in all not a first class weekend but not all bad

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hmm sorry to hear that but I am glad they aren't going to put her down for not being able to race.

9:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home