Monday, September 14, 2009


The Heartland Lacy Update

My dad's 2 horses both placed third in their respective races so not bad

My freinds horse that he bought for 2,000 dollars won in Alberta setting a new track record for 2 year olds and taking home a purse of $9,000.00 and they are talking about selling him for $60 - 75,000.00

Meanwhile the horses he owns with me and my dad still havent run a race!!!!

I think I am a bitter old man

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There got that out of my system

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Not to worry. Remember it is supposed to be FUN. Now put the shotgun down and set back down on that there rocker and have a bare.

11:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen my landlady in a long time!

Secretia

7:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home