Wednesday, March 24, 2010




Five things that make me happy

A cold northern lake at dawn, the water is flat as glass and nothing but the birds are moving. I push out from shore in a boat not even starting the motor and I quietly fish. for a brief period of time its like having the whole world to yourself

Chicks & Beer: Chicks when they aren't driving me crazy.Beer when I don't over indulge

My niece and my nephew because I am just their old uncle Sean

Driving when the cops aren't around and you can zip around corners and speed over hills.

A warm fall day with a brilliant sunset on the prairies where the sky is truly open and you can see for miles and miles

Sorry I am not doing the whole cut and paste thing Chris, if you can be lazy so can I

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

The question is...how do you KNOW when the cops aren't around. Are you in one of those small towns that has one cop that goes home for dinner? :-)

8:51 a.m.  
Blogger Doc said...

That is a GREAT picture!

9:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home