Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An Open Letter to the Irish Chick


I love you, I always will.

You have made my life so much better that it is impossible for me to really say how much. All my life I existed but I did not live until the day I met you. you opened my eyes as you opened my heart, you showed me what I had been missing and you filled my life with love. I know now what it is to live and love and to love life.

I know too the pain of loss, the loss of you , the loss of what we had and worst of all the loss of what we made with our love. But to love you must accept the possibility of loss or pain and I did and I will.

You think that you are bad for me because you bring pain into my life, my life always had pain, what you brought was joy. The thrill of your soft throaty voice on the end of a phone line. The joy of a message waiting when I awoke. The joy of a face to see when I opened my eyes. The quiet conversations about nothing that really said nothing and meant everything.

We brought some pain into each others lives but for me the joy you bring far out weighs the pain.

You have after all taught me what it is to love and be loved.

You may not come and talk to me again, that is you perogative, I will never force you to do anything you do not want to. But I will never just forget you and move on with my life and I will always be here for you

you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me and you always will be

Love Sean

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I don't know who the idiot was who said women feel this stuff deeper then men. To me, it always seems like it is the women who can move on a lot more quickly and cleanly.

9:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home