Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is very likely the last post I will ever make about the Irish chick

this is it folks anything that happens past this point will probably be too personal to share with you my fine feathered friends and I am only making this one to answer some questions and hopefully give you some closure.

the Irish chick is going offline for strictly financial reasons, she has had a change in employment conditions and so needs to save her money to better take care of her children. Commendable and respectable reasons I think and certainly I can not and will not fault her for placing her children first. Yes I have offered to pay for the connection but she is way to proud and stubborn to accept that, and you wonder why I love her.

as for the kicking but. Its my issues not hers that prevent the but kicking, I need to know she is with me entirely by choice. I wont in any way force or beg her to be with me, either she chooses to be with me or she doesn't. I will not have her any way but by her own free will

things are coming to a head and she will either be mine or not

A message to the Irish chick: No matter what happens, you are still the best thing to ever happen to me and I have absolutely no regrets about us
razors back

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

That is exactly it. You can't force someone to make that choice. You can't beg, you can't coerse. The best you can do is be you, be supportive and hope that the love you feel is reciprocated. Easier sad than done unfortunately.

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

the love is reciprocated, I have never questioned that, the problem is I represent the great unknown. The rest of her life, as bad as it may be, is atleast a known quantity. I am a dark abyss of unkown properties and she is scared of the dark. I believe to her I am someone completely different than any she has known and it scares her.She has told me as much.
Some people embrace change, she fights it.

11:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home