Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hi Everybody

I don't know how many everybodies there really is as few leave messages and apparently no one participated in tip over Tuesdays! Ah well

it was brought up that I haven't posted in a while. Well I have to be in the right mood to write and it hasn't struck me as of late, that's why some times there isn't a post for a week and then theres three posts in one night. I like to keep you guessing.

plus we are screaming stupid busy at work, we are a summer construction company or atleast that's the theory. We are running flat out and infact are busier now than we were in the middle of last summer. I know I should quit whining and just go to work and that will teach me for taking two months off last year and going to Ireland. To which I can only say ........... I REGRET NOTHING MUAAAHAAAHAHAHA

well that's not entirely true, I regret that I left the Irish chick in Ireland or dragged my ass back to Canada. Whatever works

lets see what have I been up to well in 1 word WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy so I must be a walking sleeping pill

and if you are reading "Hi Irish chick" I hope you slept well, love you

oh hey I did get out for some meetings today and the best thing about construction meetings? They are generally held many miles away from my office so I had a nice 150 mile drive today.

what do you think have I babbled on enough, yeah I thought so too.

so stay frosty and keep the beer cold

Sean

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

The tip over thing was kinda hard. Not many of us own huge machinary! lol
"walking sleeping pill" very funny.

I know that busy work feeling but it certainly helps to ignore pains in ones personal life, doesn't it?

Have a nice weekend.

7:30 a.m.  
Blogger anywherebutTX said...

Ahh.... Monday morning construction meetings. Welcome to my Monday. First off, with traffic it takes at least an hour and forty minutes to get there, all to be told that permits from the city have yet to arrive. I hate working in construction.

1:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home