Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey everybody

how's things with you? I don't know what's going on in your part of the world but its a long weekend here and I have just come back from visiting my wee niece and nephew at the lake

I had a great time, we played on the swings had dinner and an ice cream and then my wee 4 year old niece snuggled up on my lap and we watched the Incredibles Movie. She sat on my knee leaned against my shoulder with a pillow and her blankie and we watched quietly. There is nothing as good for the soul as the unconditional love of a child.

anyways I just thought I would check in and say hi

oh and by the way subscriptions are still available just make your cheques payable to C.A.S.H.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I guess the cuteness MAY be worth sitting through the Incredibles but seeing I have had to sit thru that darn thing twenty times, I don't know of any love that would make it worth me seeing it again.

9:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

12:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home