Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yes yes and yes I will gladly cut you in for 10%

to all my dear readers in the interest of generosity I will gladly cut you in for 10% each

but due to certain irregularities in the Canadian tax codes I am going to have to ask that first you forward a cheque payable to me in the amount of $ 10,000.00. this will be a deposit on future taxes, lawyers fees, processing fees and a small 1 time account set up fee.

but for this $ 10,000.00 you immediately become eligible for $ 80,000.00 (less expenses and applicable taxes)

remember this a limited offer with a maximum of 10 available spaces so don't hesitate forward your cheques immediately

please allow 6 to 12 weeks for me to escape oops I mean delivery.

razors back

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

If i didn't know you better, I would think you were trying to scam us?

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

MEEEEEEE no way
(puts on sad puppy dog face)
but tell you what if you sign up 3 of your freinds i will pay you a finders fee of 1,000.00 each. payable on confirmation of a valid cheque

5:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Repairing isuzu alternators Voip plans Preteen dress Oxycontin fioricet jenna jameson&apos Coffee cup maker review single

10:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home