Friday, July 21, 2006

Okay its Chris meme answers huh

dang, some of these questions hurt my wee brain

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose?

Only work 8 hours a day five days a week? How do I get that job, shiite if I could get those hours I would let you pick! But Sunday to Thursday midnight to 8 am

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why?

how about Jerry Springer, because someone really needs to slap that bald security guy

3. What is the last book you read?

Don't really remember because its been over a year since I read it, I only have time to read when I am on vacation, but in my defense I read about 50 books last year. I read the trilogy for The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, its like 300 pages but absolutely hilarious.

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason?

anything from the 70's or 80's

5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place?

I would go back to the 10th century and be a Viking that way when I ran amok it would not only be expected it would be praised and rewarded. I could let all my baser instincts out and just go completely over the top

6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s).

I, like most Canadians, know some French and my accent is good enough that when I say "he n'parlez pas francais" no one wants to believe me.

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only

I would say Chris's blog is my favourite but its not updated enough for a data junkie like me(yes I know mine goes weeks with out updating what's youth point?) so my next favourite is a link dump for strange stories called fark.
http://www.fark.com/

8. What is your favorite web site?

http://www.santabanta.com/agony.asp
its not really my favourite but it is hilarious. Its kind of a sex advice site for Indians of the New Delhi variety! Their English is atrocious. The questions they ask, bizzare! And since its a sort of self help site where the readers give the answers, its absolutely stunningly weird.


9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking?

my laptop, it contains most of my happy memmories

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)

$100 bucks geez don't shoot too high! LOL I guess probably I would get some wrenches or something

razors back

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hey, I LOVE the music of the 70s..shit,,did you have a couple of bad decades there babe?

8:11 p.m.  
Blogger Renee said...

Wrenches? lol. Men. Well most of the women put scented soaps! Geez. My fab answer to this one was lobster dinner. Yeah i'm a little chunky. MMMMM butter!

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Meggy said...

I love some of your answers.

Bo

8:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

1:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home