Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hi everybody or most likely just Chris

I am still alive and kicking,
alive and kicking

sorry sometimes I just let my darkside out for a stroll, though judging by the fact I can scare an entire company of adult males out of their minds maybe my pleasant side isn't all that pleasant either. But rest assured I don't quit, ever!

I may not always win, but I never lose.

I have just been busy and its been ugly warm here lately. Maybe you people from the south, you know hubs of hell adjacent, are used to 100 degree heat but us poor Canadians just melt

add to that the busiest summer on record at work and the poorest selection of available work force I have ever seen, my days just get longer and longer.

seriously though if you want a quiet but busy job and can operate heavy equipment and are available to work in Canada, send me a message. I am a fat lazy Fuck who hasn't really made a living operating machinery in over 5 years and I am still the third best operator I have. Canada has gone completely fucking loop and there are probably 2 jobs for every person looking. And as for the people looking, do not even get me started.

okay lets go back to earlier in the post, I went golfing with among other people one of my employees and at appropriate quiet moment alone on the course I asked him some questions, seriously that's not why I went I just thought I would multi-task. I asked are the guys working here really that scared of me, his only answer was "yes". LOL them wee fuckers live in abject fear of me, sorry it just makes me laugh, I have only ever shown them my kind and compassionate side and they hate me.

LOL

life's what you make it, so go ahead and take it

I hate my life but Fuck the world if they think I am going to give them the satisfaction of quitting in the middle of the story.


razors back

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You probably have more readers than you think. Most people don't comment. Yesterday I had over 800 hits and 10 comments. I have long given up trying to figure that out.
Anyway..your writing should be for you anyway. I'll just give you a nudge every once in a while just 'cause I am nosy. :-)

7:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home