Monday, July 10, 2006

Hi Every body


Sorry about not updating, I just cant think of anything fun and amusing to post so been a little recalcitrant.

the Irish chick and I seem to be getting on better

I am supposed to go see her in October and see if we think its going to last, if it does and I think it will, you're looking at a future Irishman LOL

maybe I could change my last name to be more Irish friendly, what do you think of MacOster LOL Atleast the first name is Irish friendly anyways not much new still just working and sleeping

I am developing the ultimate farmers tan(head and arms only) which is still better than a truckers tan (left arm only)

anyways I guess no news is good news so have a nice day
razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

What happens in October? Is she free? Will she be free? Are you moving there to work and live and be happy? Details man, I need DETAILS!

10:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home