Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Okay I see there's been some repeated interest in accompanying me on my little jaunt to Northern Ireland

so first I have to run a wee survey

1. How flexible are you?

Now I know they say you are never supposed to ask a lady this question but:

2. How much do you weigh?

the reason I had to ask was because of the next question:

3. Are you willing to travel as checked baggage?

I don't mind paying for a little over weight luggage charge(no silly I think you look fabulous just the way you are but the airlines do have rules) but whatever money I spend buying you a seat comes directly out of my Beer and champ budget and well.......... I really like beer!!!!!!

But remember you are going to have to go 18 hours with out a bathroom or diet coke and the boys handling the bags can be a little rough. Maybe you will get lucky and can get out and walk around in the hold of the plane for awhile. I just hope they don't leave your bag out in the heavy rain like the last time I flew anywhere!

On the plus side it is a large bag and its conceivable that if you are flexible enough and petite enough it may prove to be a comfortable fit LOL

Its really too bad I cant buy new clothes over there or we could make it a group thing LOL
razors back

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Take some pics for us will ya?

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

I'll take a pass on those lousy accomodations.
Your posts actually have got Dublin on my mind and I may have to take a trip over there very soon.

4:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home