Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hi Everybody

well here's my little whine for the day

it is the end of November and work is not fun

I should be going in to work and be looking for something for the boys to do. I should be having lazy hazy days but instead I am having crazy days. Instead of spending my time looking for work for the boys I'm spending my days looking for boys for the work.

I don't know I don't think should have bothered bloging not much in the mood for it but I either should start again or give it up entirely, LOL I don't think many would notice if I did either.

anyways maybe I should go back and relate some more of my childhood but in all reality my life is pretty boring....Just the way I like it!

razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Still think you should cut your loses, quit and go see the world. Easy for me to say, huh?

11:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home