Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Okay so I have been less than gregarious as of late but I thought I would tell you how well my horses have been doing and relate an anecdote

Devon Cream has won over 30 grand this summer and for once I am cashing checks instead of writing them.

Homerun has just won his first race

as for the anecdote...

Me and my mom were in Arizon at a JC Penny's shopping for clothes for my niece (for the record I was just the chauffeur)when a helpful lady cam up and asked me if I needed any help? I pointed at my mother and said "ask her I am just here for security".

Her head whipped around looked at my mother and squeaked out " you must be either really rich or really famous to need that much security"

I laughed

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats on the horses! and ROFL about the "security" detail!

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger Hemraj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home