Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another day in paradise

nahhh just kidding Canada is really all white snow and polar bears! Honest it is there is absolutely no reason for anyone to move here and clutter up the place. We don't really have miles and miles of open country where a fellow can feel alone and just breathe, the place is actually over run with people you can't go more than 3 or 4 miles without tripping some one. And we don't have millions of lakes. lol

actually I was out for a drive in the country today, somedays my job pays dividends. How many people get to go for a 7 hour drive in the country and not have to account to anyone where you were or what you are doing. Well technically I had a site meeting but still I enjoyed the ride lol. Especially as I took my brand new truck with me, cranked up the nickleback and rolled on down the highway, best day I had at work in a long time. Including lunch with my peers. The only draw back standing on the side of the road with a 20 mile an hour wind freezing my dingle balls off. But hey the stupid phone only rang a few times so it is all good

so anyways didn't know what to blog. And not really in the mood to discuss the Irish chick tonight
razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Sounds beautiful

10:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home