Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Irish chick and I have been talking

it was strained to start with but things calmed down. Even though it was her idea she is pretty upset about the break up. But she knows she can always talk to me, I am not a nut, I do not scream or cry, though I wonder if she thinks I don't care. I do care a lot, I still love her, but at heart I am a pragmatist and she hasn't dealt with many of us. The Irish seem to have a peculiar need to scream at each other. Neither will I stalk her across the net, if she wants to be mine then she will be and if she doesn't then she wont.

it would be so much easier to fall back into our old patterns but how can I do that while telling other people not to do that themselves. Mind you our relationship is in no way abusive, just slightly disfunctional. I'm dis and shes functional LOL. I can certainly see why people want to fall into their old patterns, its so easy and comfortable to do what you know instead of trying the new and unproven. Maybe we can work out away to be together.

anyways work starts early and I need to get to bed, see you all around

and if the Irish chick is reading this and doesn't want to be called the Irish chick just tell me what you do want to be called razors back

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Breaking up is hard to do. I'm off to read a bunch of your blog so I'll know if you've ever actually met this check or not.

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger TLP said...

Chick....not check! sorry about that.

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home