Sunday, February 05, 2006


how many hours have I spent laying awake dreaming of you? Too many to count
how many of my dreams have you filled? All of them

I remember pulling you in close for a deep deep hug, full of meaning and promise but careful not to squeeze too hard. I kiss you on the cheek slowly working up to when I can kiss you on the lips. I begin slowly kissing you on the mouth, having you break the kiss and lean your head against mine giggling, we always shared that laugh, and you ran your hands through my almost non existent hair

I always seem to know how to make you respond and you could always make me respond. I had wanted you for a year and when we finally shared our passions it was better than I could have ever imagined. You were a fantastic lover and you took me places I never could have imagined. And I loved nothing better than lying there holding you talking and being together.

you are beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger friendsloveatalltimes said...

What a wonderful entry! You are a terrific romantic man. And, I appreciate that because I am a hopeless romatice myself (as if you can't tell). I hope the Irish chick appreciates that and knows how deeply you feel. She is a lucky lady and maybe she will finally realize that and do what she needs to do to be happy with you. I am a no-nonsense type of person, and I think that is why the events in my life happen so quickly. Right now things are happening really fast. But, I know that it is for the best. I hope that the EX and I work out as a couple, once all of this excitement is gone. The way he has been with me over the last couple of days makes me think that things will be great...when all of the confusion finally clears completely. He is such a fantastic guy--really sexy, sweet, strong, independent, and fun. I love the way he holds me and of course the butterflies are there when he touches me in even the most slight way. Ask yourself if the Irish chick feels this way about you. Only you know how she feels. You are a giving person to put up with the situation you are involved in right now. Don't let her take too much from you, make sure she gives too. And, take care of you no matter what. She can't hold that against you...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Lovely picture. Where it is and did you take it yourself?
Does "she" know about your blog?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home