Sunday, February 05, 2006


how many hours have I spent laying awake dreaming of you? Too many to count
how many of my dreams have you filled? All of them

I remember pulling you in close for a deep deep hug, full of meaning and promise but careful not to squeeze too hard. I kiss you on the cheek slowly working up to when I can kiss you on the lips. I begin slowly kissing you on the mouth, having you break the kiss and lean your head against mine giggling, we always shared that laugh, and you ran your hands through my almost non existent hair

I always seem to know how to make you respond and you could always make me respond. I had wanted you for a year and when we finally shared our passions it was better than I could have ever imagined. You were a fantastic lover and you took me places I never could have imagined. And I loved nothing better than lying there holding you talking and being together.

you are beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Lovely picture. Where it is and did you take it yourself?
Does "she" know about your blog?

9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home