Thursday, February 02, 2006

Welcome to my life, come in set a spell and take your shoes off

yes Chris the Irish chick and I talk almost everyday. We still love each other but she does not feel she deserves to be happy and that I do so she wont be with me. If she could just allow herself to be free and smile, we maybe could be together. She refuses to accept that she does make me happy and that I love her completely. She thinks I want to change her, I don't. She thinks she has to act the way I want, she doesn't. All I want from her is love and understanding and I will return it in spades, have returned it in spades.

But maybe one day if she finds the strength and courage we can be together

She is the only woman I have ever loved

razors back

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Why do you think she feels you want to change her and she doesn't make you happy? She must see how unhappy you are without her. Is she just afraid to give up what she has for the unknown? Since you have loved, you can and will love again. Don't close yourself off to happiness.

8:16 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

It has to do with domestic violence and being told all the time that nothing she does is right or good enough. and also i like it when she stands up to me and tells me i am wrong wich of course her husband hated, he was a very insecure person. i am not insecure and i do realise i am wrong ......just not very often lol/jk like i said in a previous post the things i love about her are the same things shes been told for a long time are her faults. Strong,inteligent women are the only kind to have, i know some prefer little mice that do what they are told, but thats just a sign of the mans weakness. a man wants a partner not a slave....or atleast a real man does

8:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home