Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh my the midlife has me by the balls

it is a hard fight these days not to sell everything that doesn't fit in a suit case and hit the road. No wife , no kids there is little enough to hold me here. And after 22 years in the same job its a hard pull out of bed. Money is of no interest to me, the only thing holding me here is that my family is in crisis, and I don't cut and run.

don't you hate being a responsible adult! Why cant I be like so many men and be a self centered asshole. Why did my mother raise me right, fuck!

oh well you are likely stuck with me for now, mores the pitty for you

I think I will go stare out the bottom of a bottle for a while

see you

razors back

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I really don't see what adult thing is keeping you? GO, Live LIFE. HAVE FUN, adventures, meet wild women and a few nice ones. Send us a post card.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

I run the family business.

My mother has cancer

My father is losing his mind

My brother will never know how to run the business

His two little kids still need to grow up

Add to that the 20 guys paying their mortgages by working for me

I've been secretly trying to set the business up so I can walk away and can't seem to make it happen.

Add to that the only place I realy want to be is not really an option

And I can be a man and stand in the shit storm or I can be an asshole and run.

I wasn't raised to be an asshole

7:01 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Someone else can run a business. Find her/him. I am sure your mother and father would rather you be happy and live your life than feel obligated to put it all on hold for them. I know I would be horrified if my kids ever did that for me.
Time ticks by and somedays may never come. I have said this to my "friend" many a time and now I say it to you. "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans".

8:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home