Sunday, May 21, 2006

hey ho lets go lmao

okay so I know I haven't written in a bit I have been crazy busy at work, busy crazy with the Irish chick and well just can't think of what to bore you to tears with.

lets start with work
we have approximately 60 positions needed and only 45 asses for seats so I have had to call my own number and go out and work. Unfortunately I still need to be in the office doing my paperwork as well so I have been working 65 hours minimum a week and before you say it I have tried to hire more people, anybody who walks into the office and appears to have an IQ is offered a job even if they didn't come into apply for a job LOL.

I am out building a new rail bed for a rail road siding we are running out of time and I have to try to force it back on schedule. Life sucks and I am a whiner but oh well atleast I am big and ugly

we presently have atleast 50% more work than we can do. But then again that's a good thing

the Irish chick? I don't know what's going on there, we still talk about being together but its been a long time since we were actually together and I don't know. I still want her but love is too complicated for a simpleton like me, or atleast some days it is.

we've been having great weather warm and sunny

um is that enough crap well since I am out I guess it will have to be but honestly if you ask I will do my best to answer honestly

razors back

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

So you talk about being together or you are making PLANS to be together? What is going on with her husband? I thought she said you two were over and she was never going to leave him. I am so confused

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

lol join me on the confusion couch and we can have a beer and work it out lol

7:24 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

ha, nice to see a neighbour around these parts. I just read your whole blog and I'm STILL confused as to where things stand with your Irish lady. I'm just glad the weather around here is nice, but I can hear the mosquitos hatching.

I'll be back to check in soon. :) Nice to blog-meet you.

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't the "Irish chick" still married, living with her husband? I know it's easier said than done, but I'd put my foot down and say either or.....shouldn't you move on if the two of you will never be? It's not right for her to keep stringing you along and to stay married at the same time...very selfish of her.

6:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home