Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Seeking support for the Irish chick

no I don't mean financially, she's to proud to take it anyway. And no you aren't a charity case and I never thought you were.

what I mean is the Irish chick reads my blog and disagrees with some or all of my posts. Which of course is her perogative and I want her to express it to me always

what I need your support for is she has threatened to answer my blog, to post her own perspective about our relation ship. I say great fantastic the sooner the better. Partially because I want to understand her better, partially because I want to know her perspective and partially because I want to know where I went wrong.

I want anyone who wants the Irish chicks perspective to please post a message of support asking her to please post what she thinks. Those that don't want to know fuck off and keep it to yourself because I do want to know how she feels.

so please say something or say nothing, but if you don't have anything nice to say shut the fuck up and go someplace else.

now the Irish chick doesn't read my blog all that often so don't expect an instantaneous response but hopefully she see this and does answer.

so babe I challenge to point counter point LOL seriously though if it wont let you respond I will give you my pass word and you can be me

razors back

8 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Sean, my advice to you is be careful what you wish for. Ok, being a nosy bitch, of COURSE I would love to read her point of view of why you two aren't together. However, my blogger lover and I have had problems with things posted on the other's blog ending up being hurtful. So tread wisely.

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh, in addition, I have pulled stuff off my blog per his request and I resent it to this day. The fact that he had the nerve to even request I edit my feeling from my peeps certainly did not bring us any closer.

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

lol you may be right
i may be crazy
but it might just be a lunatic she's looking for

lol seriously i would welcome any and all comments she wishes to make. she has never asked me to remove anything but thats partially because i am extremely careful to protect her and her icentity. kind of thing any real man would do, i might tell you things she doesnt like but you could walk past her tomorrow and never know who she was. for all i have posted the one thing she would never forgive me for is if i told you her name and posted her picture, so i never will.

heres my wee rant for the day. its easy to be a man it only requires the free sacrifice of everything you are for the people you love, its easy but far too hard for most males. 49% of the population may be male but i am guessing less than 4% are men

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

I think you may be right with that 4%. I really wish I hadn't grown up with a father that was totally Alpha male. My expectations wouldn't be so high and I wouldn't be constantly disappointed in the weakness of the men in my life. I was telling my friend last night that it certainly doesn't help that I am a very strong woman and to find someone that is even stronger than I makes it even more difficult. I still have my hopes for that white knight with his resolve, presence and power.

6:35 a.m.  
Blogger D said...

Ah, I think you know my feelings on retaliation blogs. Don't do it.

If she wants to blog, then she should blog. I always wonder what people's motivations are for writing what they write. Bloggers are not here just to get their thoughts down on paper, because if that was so you would have some paper and a pen under your bed - not posting here for the world to see.

I've written on this topic before as I searched my own motivations. I don't write about intensely private things that I wouldn't tell people about anyway - but that's just me.

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

and i would say for me and judging from what i have read its a way to say things so that they dont have to be that little secret that keeps you awake at night because its no longer a secret but at the same time unless you tell freinds and family about your blog its hard for them to find it so your secrets might not be secrets anymore but neither are they the gossip that freinds and family are whispering behind your back

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Are you in Ireland being her hero? I so much need a happy ending these days.

6:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home