Monday, January 15, 2007

LOL the penis name generator site I stole off the blog of an English lesbian back packing in Australia named fucckit

LOL I get the tongue in cheek joke about a lesbian needing a penis name

and hey I am not entirely ruled by my little head, I have never really gave Mr. Happy a name. I wont deny we have been close companions for most of life and starting from when he grew some hair we have been involved in some monumental wrestling matches which I always won!! Well I think I won he always had to lay down and have a rest after we were done playing. Alas with time some distance has appeared in our relationship, where once we wrestled 3 or 4 or 14 times a day he now no longer has the energy for these repeat performances. *sigh* razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

LOL. You can do repeat performances! It is all in your head. (I crack myself up)

12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home