Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hey everybody



I have run away from home and have taken the show on the road. I am currently deep in the heart of New Mexico, on vacation.



So first things first



Cerveza por favour, dos Dos Equis senorita



Okay the beer is being served so I have a few moments for the little people, wait no one actually reads this thing but me and since I write it i seldom read it!!!!



Anyways on my way to Yuma Arizona, my parents called and they needed some help holding down their deck, drinking their beer and the old fellow is in particular need of help losing those damn little white balls on the lawn(a skill I excel at)



So for the first time in a few years I have escaped work for pleasure but shh don't tell my office, if they don't know they might keep paying me



been on the road for 2 days have a cool 1400 miles under the belt at least 500 to go



so early to bed early to rise drive like hell and make up lies(if I get caught, lucky so far)





Feel free to comment if any one actually reads this



CIAO

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Good for you. You deserve it. But, next time,,,invite me GD it...I deserve time off too!

9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home