Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello Everybody

or at least the one or two that might still check my almost non-existent blog



i am on my first vacation in 2 1/2 years and lucky me I am in North Platte Nebraska LOL



Seriously I am on my way to Yuma Arizona for a some golf and some major league vegging and the fist stop of the drive comes at NP



Its been a good drive the weather has been cold but beautifully sunny and completely with out incident, I have seen a couple of dozen deer, same amount of partridge and grouse but thankfully not on my hood so its all good



Had some spicy Mexican food for dinner...... though since I am Canadian I am not really the one to judge spicy LOL



First real long road trip I have been on with my newest truck even if I have owned it for 2 years. Its smoother and quieter than the last one though the mileage remains to be seen. But after 700 miles i arrived relatively relaxed and perky so it bodes well for the rest of the trip.



I managed to make it all the way across South Dakota with out stepping foot out of my truck lol in fact I went almost 400 miles with out really stopping.



Unfortunately my cell phone isn't working up to snuff, I can make phone calls but the data links for texting and email aren't available at least not in NP NE



Well its time I made an intimate study of the inside of my eyelids so if I can get a connection in tomorrow nights hotel I will update you then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home