Wednesday, January 25, 2006

To blog or not to blog


to blog or not to blog: that is the question
whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous blogging,
or to take up keyboards against a sea of ennui
and thus by blogging end them.

what's to say that hast been said, nothing, obviously in the eons of written language at some point everything worth writing has been written. But here we sit informs of our glowing screens, me at mine you at yours, and we struggle to find that one thing worth writing. Hoping maybe in some way to mark our passing, to write the one thing worth remembering. Perhaps to find that little sliver of immortality that William Shakespeare has achieved and most, me inparticular, fail miserably.

but then we aren't really writing this for other people are we, I am writing this for me. I was convinced for the longest time that no one read my blog and that suited me. Then the comments started appearing, I suppose I found a subject worthy of comment. But either way you become a comment junky, lurking on the edges after a post seeing if someone will comment. Funny, to me it doesn't really matter if the comment is positive or negative its the affirmation that you felt it deserved comment that is the pay off. So on any given moment I am planning my next blog and then dropping it as unworthy of posting or if its about the Irish chick, whether I have said to much, given to much information.


the more I blog the more I like blogging, I recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you are new start out as anonymous as possible, never give out the information you don't want others to have. That way you can abandon your blog if it doesn't suit you with out any consequences as no one will know its you.

give it a try, I like it

razors back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home