Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Well here I go again blogging my life away

anyways more on the Irish chick huh, since you seem especially interested in her LOL

well since we broke up, we actually seem to be talking more and its free and easy. Funny thing is talking to her is nicer and less strained than it has been for weeks before she ended it. There is also the subtle subtext of unspoken attraction that pervaded our relationship at the beginning, of course I can only speak from my perspective. I am curious to know what she thinks and I will ask her in due time. I am taking things slow and easy, I know she misses the closeness we shared and so do I but I think we have to come up with a way of dealing with each other in a way besides hormonaly crazed teenagers. Am I the only man in the world who's attraction to a woman is not based on sex but who's sex is based on his attraction to the woman. She makes me laugh, she makes me smile, she makes me think and she turns me on just by being her. She of course never understands that, she probably never will, its part of our relationship I find interesting. Which she also doesn't understand. gawd I am starting to think I am complicated instead of a simple Simon.

she is a strong, smart, capable woman and for most of her life has been told that's a bad thing in a woman. Silly me that all I ever wanted in a woman, what I find attractive about her she thinks are her faults. Odd how the world works isn't it.
razors back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home