Friday, April 07, 2006

And so it died, not with a bang but a whimper.

Anyways I decided to fill you in on the happenings.

Sorry Chris I never got to go have my big war I was too busy and besides the wisdom in the family is that its best not to disturb the golden goose. One of these days I will slip up there and tell them some home truths anyways.

I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have atleast 3 weeks worth of paperwork on my desk and about 2 days to do it. I thought I got into the construction business to get away from paperwork. god damned government.

I had to go to Winnipeg today to pick up some used dump trucks we just bought. Now I just need asses in seats. This year is going to be entirely mental in the Canadian construction business. Simply put there wont be enough of anything, not enough men, not enough equipment and not enough material. Oh well its good to be alive when the world is going full tilt.

I think I already have about twice as much work as I can possibly get done in the next two months. So why am I looking for more, well one year we thought we had all the work we could handle and then it was cancelled and we were left holding the bag. So now I run the company on the theory "get all the work you can find and then figure out how you are going to do it"

I wonder if the Irish chick will lend me her kids as slave labour for the summer. lol

anyways feel free to ask questions just don't expect answers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

HEY! My son is looking for a job and I wouldn't mind getting rid of him for the summer. I will insist you pay him slaves wages though! (Oh and you need to take him girlfriend too, those two are inseparabable it seems)

7:34 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

lol well if he can get a green card send him up. but i am not hiring any american wetbacks lmao.

plus i am not playing chaperone so if you become a grandmother don't blame me. I can hear it now "gwamma Kwiss can i have a cookie" lmao. i can see you cringing from here lol

Oh and I am assuming he's 18 so the added bonus for him is the drinking age is only 18 so he can get hammered every night after doing his best to make you a granny lol

Seriously though thanks for adding me to your blog links

10:35 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

ohhh and by the way didnt i see where theres going to be a lot of fruit picking and lawn mowing jobs coming open in florida

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Meggy said...

Hey, I have an 18 year old boy, honest as hell, Canadian citizen, doesn't need a green card, and I wanna get him the HELL outta the U.S. for the summer. He has a valid drivers' license, and I don't care what damned job you give him, but he needs a job. I don't even care that it's not in Saskatchewan ... we'll work out the details! Whaddya say? All you have to do is keep the Red Menace away from him!

3:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home