Friday, January 19, 2007

The Irish Chick and I are definitely not back together.

We still text every day but I keep it on polite friendly terms and I will not allow it to progress beyond that

She has hinted and even attempted to put our relationship back into the old terms, today she even said she wanted me back, I wont go.

I still love her but it cant go on like this, I cant go on like this.

So I will talk to her but only as friends, it drives her mad.

But her happiness really isn't up to me any more, she saw to that.

razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I wonder what "wants you back" means. You don't see each other anyway..does that mean you can start talking and texting more intimately like including "i love yous" and other terms of endearment. I have a big problem with defining terms in a long distant, phone, cyber relationship. Are people really "together" when in reality they are no where near each other on a daily basis? Is matters of the heart enough to consider it a relationship when really, no relationship exists except for mental support? If you declare "baby, we are back together" what changes?

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home