Monday, January 22, 2007

Yes Christine, how's that for an overly simplistic answer LOL

What I am coming more and more to understand is what she wants is a purely intellectual relationship and not in any way a physical one.

That is precisely why I opted out, what's the point of sharing our thoughts and feelings if all it will be is a keyboard relationship. So I am doing my best to move on though I will admit I miss what was before but since it was never a whole relationship its better to leave the half of it behind .

"Twas better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all" or so the poets say

razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I hold it true, whate'er befall
I feel it, when I sorrow most
Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Or something like that.

A snark is a nasty commentor on a blog or message board

10:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home