Friday, January 27, 2006

A wee bit harsh.

thank you for your support but I think you are being a little harsh to the Irish chick.

I do not now nor have I ever felt she is using me. The problem in our relationship is her inability to take a chance. She has had a difficult child hood and marriage and finds it especially hard to trust a man, me included.

that and like so many other people, especially women - yeah its sexist but its true, she cares too much what other people will think or say. I care nothing what other people think or say, if they want to stick their nose into my business they can expect to get it chopped, but then that's me.

what she needs to do is to take a leap of faith and move on with her life regardless of what the neighbours will say. The two things she finds hardest to do.

razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel2BtchN4secs said...

Keep in mind we are basing our opinions on what you have written so if we tend to judge your Irish chick as a self centered player, we are merely going off of what you've written.
Being so close to the situation, you can't see her treatment clearly. It usually takes another set of unbiased eyes to reveal the truth.
Whether you want to accept it or not, she is yanking you around by not letting you go or choosing you completely.
And if she can't tell the world to fuck off and shout from the rooftops that you are the man she loves, how serious is her commitment to you?
I said it before, you deserve someone just for you....someone you don't have to share with a husband.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home