Friday, January 27, 2006

A wee bit harsh.

thank you for your support but I think you are being a little harsh to the Irish chick.

I do not now nor have I ever felt she is using me. The problem in our relationship is her inability to take a chance. She has had a difficult child hood and marriage and finds it especially hard to trust a man, me included.

that and like so many other people, especially women - yeah its sexist but its true, she cares too much what other people will think or say. I care nothing what other people think or say, if they want to stick their nose into my business they can expect to get it chopped, but then that's me.

what she needs to do is to take a leap of faith and move on with her life regardless of what the neighbours will say. The two things she finds hardest to do.

razors back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home