Thursday, January 26, 2006

Let me explain something about men.

we don't look for the grand display, if you want a man to know you love him give him the day to day considerations he gives you. Yes if a man loves you he shows you everyday and its not by giving you flowers and candies. To a man its more important to show you everyday he thinks of you. For some its car maintenance, for some its home maintenance and for others its something equally as mundane. If your car is always full of gas or has new tires when the old ones are worn, that's your man saying I love you. If there's new carpet or paint in your house regardless of who picked the colours that's a man saying I love you. that's how a man says I love you. that's how a man wants to be told I love you. Its dinner made for him even when he's working late. Fresh laundry when he needs it even though he knows how to do his own. Or a quiet night watching TV when his mind is occupied with things besides you, that's how a man knows you love him.

grand gestures mean nothing to a man, that's just for others to see. To a man its the quiet things just the two of you know that show him you love him. Men really are simple creatures unless you are dating a metrosexual then he will just want to share your mascara. LOL

of course that's just my opinion maybe I am full of shit, but that's up to other men to answer

razors back

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that was well said. I honestly never thought about that, as simply as you put it. Now that you've said it, I can see ways my fiance has been showing he cares where I didn't know he did, and how I can show him. That was a great post, very enlightening. Thanks...

3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home